AIM AND SCOPE
AIST is an international data science conference on Analysis of Images, Social Networks, and Texts.
The conference is intended for computer scientists and practitioners whose research interests involve Internet mathematics and other related fields of data science.
AIST'2014 was held on 10-12 April at Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg Hotel (8, Borisa Yeltsina Street, Yekaterinburg, Russia).
AIST'2014 conference program included four types of presentations
- Plenary lectures and tutorials by leading international scientists
- Industry presentations
- Contributed talks selected by the program committe
- Poster session
- The main volume is published by Springer as Communications in Computer and Information Science Volume 436/2014 “Analysis of Images, Social Networks and Texts”: http://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-319-12580-0.
- The supplementary volume is published in the CEUR-WS.org proceedings as Vol-1197: http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-1197/.
BEST WORKS AWARD
We are pleased to list all the talks awarded at the end of the conference here.
THE CONFERENCE POSTER
The poster is also available in A3 format.
- Rostislav Yavorskiy (Higher School of Economics, Moscow)
- Eugeniya Vlasova (Higher School of Economics, Moscow)
- Dmitry Ustalov (IMM UB RAS and Ural Federal University, Yekaterinburg)
- Alexandra Kaminskaya (Yandex, Moscow)
- Elena Nikulina (Higher School of Economics, Moscow)
- Olga Fazylova (Higher School of Economics, Moscow)
- Liliya Galimzyanova (Ural Federal University, Yekaterinburg)
- Natalia Korepanova (Higher School of Economics, Moscow)
- Anna Voronova (Yandex, Moscow)
- Andrey Shelomentsev (APIO, Yekaterinburg and Moscow)
- Maria Khakimova (PSU, Perm)
- To contact with Organizing Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To contact with Program Committee: email@example.com
The conference web page is http://aistconf.org/.